If you require construction heat during the winter months, contact the Marketing Department with the following information to establish a temporary service line and meter set:
- Type and number of units to be fired
- Each unit’s total BTU input
- Delivery pressure required
- Total length of supply hose
- Inside diameter of supply hose
- Status of hose inspection (orange tag if within Anchorage)
An application and payment for permanent service must be completed before a construction heat account can be established. A temporary meter stand is required prior to installation of the meter.
Contact the Marketing Department when construction is complete to request a permanent service line and meter set.