ENSTAR’s new payment portal is now available! You can enroll in autopay through your MyENSTAR account by following the steps below.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are already enrolled in autopay with your credit card you will need to re-enroll in the new payment portal. If you do not re-enroll before Dec. 30, 2022, you will no longer be on autopay.
How to Set Up Autopay:
- Log in to MyENSTAR from ENSTAR’s home page.
- Click “Billing” on the top menu bar.
- Click “Autopay” on the options on the left side of your screen.
- Click the blue button on near the top right: “Add Payment Option”
- From there, please enter your payment information and click “Add” to finalize.
- Select/pull in your payment method for Auto Pay, scroll down. Agree to terms and click SETUP.
- Once enrolled in autopay, your ENSTAR bill will be automatically charged to your credit card or withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month.
- On this plan you will continue to receive a gas bill each month with consumption and gas account information.
- Automatic charges / withdrawals are made on the due date appearing on your ENSTAR bill. The payment charge / withdrawal will appear on the monthly statement that you receive from your financial institution.
- Auto pay program / bank drafting is a free service. There are no sign up fees or monthly transaction charges for you. In addition, customers who were previously writing checks and mailing payments may realize a savings in postage and the check costs.